- Abatan AA, Osayomi T, Akande SO, Abiodun BJ, and Gutowski WJ (2017): Trends in mean and extreme temperatures over Ibadan, Southwest Nigeria. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, DOI:10.1007/s00704-017-2049-1
- Abiodun BJ, Adegoke J, Abatan AA, Ibe CA, Egbebiyi TS, Engelbrecht F, and Pinto I (2017): Potential Impacts of Climate Change on Extreme Precipitation over Four African Coastal Cities. Climatic Change DOI 10.1007/s10584-017-2001-5.
- Diasso U and Abiodun BJ (2017): Drought modes in West Africa and how well CORDEX RCMs simulate them. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 128 (1) 223 - 240.
- Maoyi ML, Abiodun BJ, Prusa JM, and Veitch JJ (2017): Simulating the characteristics of Tropical Cyclones over the South West Indian Ocean using a Stretched-Grid Global Climate Model. Climate Dynamics DOI:10.1007/s00382-017-3706-x
- Odoulami RC, Abiodun BJ, Ajayi AE, Diasso UJ, and Saley, MM (2017): Potential impacts of forestation on heatwaves over West Africa in the future. Ecological Engineering, 102, 546-556.
- Abatan AA, Abiodun BJ, Lawal KA, and Gutowski WJ (2016): Trends in extreme temperature over Nigeria from percentile-based threshold indices. International Journal of Climatology, 36: 2527–2540.
- Abba Omar S and Abiodun BJ (2016): How well do CORDEX models simulate extreme rainfall events over the East Coast of South Africa? Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 128 (1), 453–464
- Abiodun BJ, Abba Omar S, Lennard C, and Jack C (2016): Using regional climate models to simulate extreme rainfall events in the Western Cape, South Africa. International Journal of Climatology, Climatology, 36 (2), 689-705
- Araujo JA, Abiodun BJ, and Crespo O (2016): Impacts of drought on grape yields in Western Cape, South Africa. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 123 (1-2), 117-130.
- Browne-Klutse N, Abiodun BJ, Hewitson BC, Gutowski WJ, and Tadross M (2016): Evaluation of two GCMs in simulating rainfall inter-annual variability over Southern Africa. Theoretical & Applied climatology. 123 (3-4), 415-436
- Naik M and Abiodun BJ (2016): Potential impacts of forestation on future climate change in Southern Africa. International Journal of Climatology. Doi:10.1002/joc.4652
- Oguntunde PG, Abiodun BJ, and Lischeid G (2016): A numerical modelling study of the hydroclimatology of the Niger River Basin, West Africa. Hydrological Sciences Journal, 61(1), 94-106.
- Oguntunde PG, Lischeid G, Abiodun BJ, and Dietrich O (2016): Analysis of long-term dry and wet conditions over Nigeria. International Journal of Climatology DOI:10.1002/joc.4938
- Lawal KA, Abatan AA, Angélil O, Olaniyan E, Olusoji VH, Oguntunde PG, Lamptey B, Abiodun BJ, Shiogama H, Wehner MF, and Stone D (2016): The Late Onset of the 2015 Wet Season in Nigeria. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 97(12), S63-S69.
Chapters in Books
- Abiodun BJ and Adedoyin A (2016): A Modelling Perspective of Future Climate Change, in: T.M. Letcher (Ed.), Climate Change: Observed Impacts on Planet Earth, Elsevier, pp. 355–371. ISBN: 9780444635242